Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Couple that loses together stays together

Or 300 lbs of looooooooooooooooooove...............

My husband has agreed to go on a diet and weight loss plan with me. The first step is the dreaded weigh-in. So we got on the scale together, held hands and closed our eyes briefly.

294.6
296.5
299.3
295.6

We did it 4 times and those were the results. I guess our scale is a little funky.

Any way, we're going to work as a team so we won't know how much each member is pulling their weight, hehehehehe.

I think we're going to try to eat less, eat healthier and exercise more. I haven't decided how frequently to do the weighings. Two co-workers told me that they weigh themselves daily, it was the only way to stay disciplined. When I heard that, I scoffed. But look where I am now.

3 comments:

Haik Bedrosian said...

What's the point? You're both already married.

farnk said...

Nice comment by Haik. He's right: as long as you can both still fit on the scale together you're fine!

RC said...

Weigh yourselves weekly. At the same time every week.