Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Colorstrology

This was shared to me by a co-worker, AKA "Giggles".
It is so cool. Http://www.colorstrology.com/
Read about your birthday and those around you. Be sure to select the month and then the date of your birthday to get the full story.
I found it incredibly entertaining and scarily true/insightful. But I'm a sucker for such things. Predictably, my hubby thought it was D U M B . Oh well, his loss. And it will be hard to convince him to paint each of our bedrooms the respective pantone color that brings each of us mental peace and a sense of well-being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have coworkers who like to be called "Giggles". I mean, i know people who like to be called "shorty", "mike the hand", "lazy eye luke", and of course "wu tang clannie", but "giggles" !!??