Sunday, December 7, 2008

Husband or canine?

Yesterday, we had a couple over for an impromptu dinner. We enticed them with home-cooked steaks, one of Josh's specialities. I know it's hard to eat the meat close to the bone and the meat close to the bone is really very good, but is there another way to get to it aside from using your paws? I really was pretty embarrased. I think it made our proper guests a bit uncomfortable because they couldn't laugh about it with me. You can look at the image below and decide for yourself. Are you laughing or crying?



4 comments:

Katie & Rich said...

Neither, I am used to it...

Anonymous said...

It's depressing to see an uninhibited carnivore devour an animal's remains with such relish.

Anonymous said...

Josh shows superb form in that photo - the meat close to the bone is very yummy and i applaud him for going after it with tenacity and single-minded drive. The other anonymous poster needs to be smacked and force-fed nasty vegetables.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling who that anonymous poster might be...