Monday, August 11, 2008

In the background but not really


Here's a really nice picture of my friend and her son, although I've blotted them both out with blue happy faces (to protect their privacy and to further my point). What's really funny to me is that me and my children as well as her husband are part of the background (see red arrows). Normally people in the background are random folk that you would normally ignore should they show up in your photos. Well what happens if you know the background people? There should be a term for this.

2 comments:

farnk said...

Heh,heh,heh. Clever...OMG I just saw the title of one of your other blogs: "Brother, can you spare a *****" and I have to go there right away.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

I guess my point is that it might have been a nice picture if you don't recognize the background people. The photo ends up having too many focal points.