Monday, June 2, 2008

Wicked witch or sensible?

Many moms give their 2-3 yr old ice cream at play dates. I feel like I can't refuse it for Sadie because it would create such an awkward situation. I don't give my children ice cream - ever. Yesterday at the pre-school picnic, even the school arranged for an ice cream truck. Both children and adults were lining up for treats, but Josh and I poo-pooed it and even told the school director we thought it was a mistake.

Good thing that my deprived daughter doesn't even like ice cream, maybe because she's never been exposed to it. The few times she's been tainted by getting it, she took a bite or two and turned up her nose. Yay Sadie!!!

2 comments:

violetta said...

what's wrong with ice cream?

Cassandra Jupiter said...

It's not that there's anything wrong with ice cream... It's also kind of like telling kids to abstain from sex. Not that there's anything wrong with sex...