Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Midnight sun

It's a quarter to 9 and I'm getting ready to ride a tram that's going
to take us up 2300 feet to dine at the top of a mountain with views of
glaciers and everything around us. The sun is shining as bright as it
did at 9 o'clock this morning and I just slathered on some sunscreen.
We're planning to take a hike after dinner and get back into our room
by midnight! I'm very pleased about where we're staying tonight
because it's a 4 star hotel. Nice work, Josh.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Hi Cassandra Jupiter! We see the sun here too at midnight. Don´t you love all this daylight and lack of darkness? And when you sleep it feels like you´re taking a nap in the middle of the day. Hi from us in Iceland.

farnk said...

What a great comment from Stella in Iceland. And you thought I was the only one reading the blog. Love the simile to "nap in the afternoon." That gives me a better feel than a photo album...