Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Here comes the bride

After a week of torture (ie. "vacation"), in which my demanding husband forces a grueling boot-camp style routine (for example - I had to get up super early, skip lunch or eat a few pretzels and nuts and call that lunch, then hike 7 miles.), I've slinked right back into all my pre-2005 size 2 dresses that I previously reluctantly cast aside for donation. I don't think these dresses are stylish anymore, I'm wearing them because I have no time for shopping, althought it does feel satisfying to be able to fit into my pre-pregnant clothes. I think my husband is pleased because it helps with the pocketbook. Should I wear my wedding dress to work tomorrow?!

7 comments:

farnk said...

You mean Josh hasn't sold it on Ebay yet?

Azryelle Asterius said...

Size 2!!~ How I envy thee Cassandra!

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Farnk - We did discuss selling used clothes on eBay, but they don't go for much.
Azry - I'm a "big" size 2.

Stella said...

This post is so funny!!
How thin can you get? I didn´t even know size 2 excisted. My dream size is 10, a sad two digit number.

violetta said...

hey. how come Haik's blog is last on the list?

Azryelle Asterius said...

Casandra - LOL I'd rather be a big size 2 than s huge size.... Hrmm... perhaps I won't disclose my size here. hehe

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Stella, in America, they make the sizes really big so we fat Americans can feel better. In a department store in Thailand, I was shown to the large size department.
Azry - I may be a size two but I'm grumpy.