Thursday, May 15, 2008

All look same


I was lamenting to my Asian co-workers/neighbors today how difficult it was to create an Asian avatar. For example, Yahoo avatar only offers one Asian face!
So they created Simpsons avatars of themselves through Simpsonizeme.com and used them as the name plates on their doors. We were all cracking up.
Now that I'm in the comfort of my own home, I decided to load in a picture of myself and create my Simpson avatar. Behold, the before and after pics.
(I chose the skin tone, sex and nerdy style of dress for my avatar.)
As you can see it didn't work very well for me. So I'm going to do Daisy next (half white) and then Josh (fully white) to see how they turn out.

3 comments:

farnk said...

This is one of your best smiles. I only wish your right eye were open a little more. Something must have really broken your resistance and made you smile...

Beth said...

You've been de-Asianized!!

js said...

I think she got Africanized.