Friday, April 18, 2008

My husband - a liberator of women?

When my marriage was impending, I practiced signing my new last name. But I could never get the hang of it since I'd been using another signature 20 years. Josh gave me the brilliant idea of keeping my signature even though I was changing my last name to his.
Today, a co-worker heaped praise for Josh's generous act of chivalry as he knows lesser men that would make their spouse change their signature to reflect something legibly closer to the new name.
I decided with new resolve to keep my signature no matter what happens to my last name. I think it's traumatic to have to change your signature no matter how much you practice.

1 comment:

Massagem said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.