Saturday, March 1, 2008

Interests

Here's what we like to do, whether we'll admit or not. My criteria for this is that we each do this every day and can't seem to stop doing it.
1. Dazee likes to suck her fingers and mouth objects.
2. I like to shop. (I don't actually have to buy)
3. Josh likes to think and research investments and returns.
4. My mom likes to clean.
5. Sadie likes to beg for chocolate, jelly beans, chips or lollipops. She also likes to ask for more if you give her one of anything (like food or toy).
So for the adults, we've each been doing it for at least 10 years if not longer! As for my mother, I feel bad that her interest doesn't seem very enjoyable.

Now we end on a commercial break of Daisy doing her favorite activity.









2 comments:

frank said...

And, of course, they're all much more complicated than that - with the possible exception of Daisy who seems to be discovering the world through her sense of taste.

Violetta said...

very cute