Monday, March 24, 2008

1 out of 2 men prefer the blog over an actual mensch

In a random poll of 2 men (with selection bias), 1 out of 2 prefer the blog to the real me.

My in-laws have been staying with us for 4 days. During that time, my father in law kept complaining about my blog not being updated. In a fit of frustration, I blurted that I thought hanging out with me would be better than reading my blog. He pointed out that it wasn't.

In another unexpected turn of events, thankfully, I have a husband who'd rather talk me than read my blog.

3 comments:

Lost in Dixie said...

this is funny!! i miss your blog too!!! I like your writing style but of course prefer talking

RC said...

I would like to take this opportunity to point out that you have starting withholding information from me and asked me to read it in your blog. I asked you about something during lunch and you directed me to your blog instead of giving me an actual response to the question. So now I have to read your blog before I meet you for lunch which then leaves me with less to talk about. How's that for things coming full circle?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?.