Sunday, February 10, 2008

If I were fashion police

Most young women generally wear bikinis on the beach. I used to be one
of these misguided ladies until I discovered long sleeve bathing suit
tops. They are the bomb - with built in SPF 50 and quick drying
features there's no more worries about getting a burn, feeling too hot
or too cold. I no longer have to slather on a full tube of sunscreen
or suffer any shivering from going in the water. I'm not sure why
anyone would wear a bikini on the beach - it feels way too hot in the
sun's rays and too cool for a dip in the water. What would make the
most sense is if we wear water resistant burkhas on the beach and
bikinis out to dinner. But the travesty of it all, most dining
establishments ban bathing suits. Just goes to show you how much
smarter I am than most rule makers.

1 comment:

frank said...

I'd like to see you, Saydee and Sue wearing bikinis out to dinner in the Hyatt...