Sunday, February 10, 2008

Effects of Jet Lag?

This morning at 4am Josh woke up and had the audacity to wake me up as well with the most infuriating excitement. Let's go see a volcanoe sunrise! He said something about being in the clouds and seeing the sun rise from below it, forming a majestic canvas. Needless to say I was not in a mood for any majesty. Then at 5:30, I woke up and could not get the Josh log out of bed. I did not have anything exciting to entice waking him up with except my for my foul mouth and bad attitude.

1 comment:

farnk said...

What does someone who doesn't drink coffee do when they wake up a t 5:30 am. The first thing I woulod do is look for a Starbucks. Then, I'd worry about the sunrise. But I guess that just goes to show you about advanced age and the spirit of adventure...