Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chai yo! We're going to live it up!

Because the dollar is at a historical low in relation to the Euro, Canadian dollar yada yada, I'm making an executive decision outside my domain to spend a lot of money. We can't earn that much interest on it; the markets are rocky. So let's be wise to the situation by spending a lot of money. When the dollar gets stronger or the markets seem better or we can get better savings rate, then I'll retrench. But...by then, maybe I'll get paid more...My conclusion is, no matter what the economic climate might be, spending is always the way to go. Let's rally around my brilliant plan!!!
Three cheers!
Let's do it in Thai.
I say Chai.
(You say Yo!)
Chai!
Yo!
Chai!
Yo!
Chai!
Yo!
Hurray!!!!
Man, I should really run for office.

1 comment:

frank said...

Yes, spending is always the way to go. Look at me: who would have guessed that I would be able to amass what I have? - except through my policy of reckless spending. I really believe spend now, enjoy later because if you don't spend there'll be nothing to enjoy later.