Friday, January 25, 2008

You know who you are

Anonymous commenters, I appreciate your feedback. I can understand why you might want to be anonymous:
1. Laziness, don't want to fill out the form, etc.
2. Would like to keep it private for spouse, work, etc. reasons
3. All of the above and any others I missed.

I do wonder about a couple of things...
1. In general, do you expect or want responses to your comments?
2. And if I do respond to your comments, how will you know? (If you use blogger or other kinds of logins, you'll get an email when I respond; this is so useful for staying in the loop.)

I suggest you do what my brilliant 21 year old cousin did. Create a pseudonym that will be completely obvious to me who you are. Unless the reason why you want to be anonymous is to keep your identity from me, then that won't work. :P

8 comments:

imakeafunny said...

hee hee hee

Kenny said...

All of the above! Hee hee hee!

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Jer, I think it's you. I can't wait to see a picture of us on BKNY.

George Costanza said...

who is Jer?

Jerry said...

That's gold, George, GOLD!

Haik Bedrosian said...

Uh oh Jupiter- no post since Friday? You're not running out of gas are you?

js said...

Believe me, after rice and beans last night ... we're not running into any shortage of gas here.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

I'm affectionately known as "Queen of Farts". But seriously, the other day, my daughter busted out with a loud and very gutteral, "I got gas!" The only conclusion I can (shamefully) come to is that she heard me say that.