Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thailand and Wedding Pictorial Highlights

Sadie and Dazee in matching swings.
My husband did not even recognize me in the beastly makeup. The make up artist told me ahead of time that he was going for a "natural" look. He must work with a lot of dragons.

My dear brother adeptly adjusting his bride's bustle. I bet most men don't even know what one is.
Check out those cool roots!
Mimi and her bridesmaids. From the left - Liz, ever the sport, wore a dress that had a makeshift lace corset back since there wasn't even enough material to cover her modest frame. Me, I'm in an ill-fitting dress, a sacrifice since my sister didn't want to wear it. Mona, Mimi, my sister, Siri and Sara. My beautiful mother and her grand-daughter, my daughter, Dazee.

My mom's mom, 90+, our oldest living ancestor.

4 generations of girls!
Look at my brother in his pimpin' white suit and pink tie. You can't tell from this picture, but the pimp- suit was completed by white leather shoes and smooth covering foundation (makeup for his face!). Mimi, his bride, looks like Venus! Dazee resplendent in all her glorious size, amply pouring out of the bassinet. With the new obese passenger rules (must buy two seats if you're big), I think we should have bought her two baby seats.

It takes a few adults to get Dazee's thumbprint. A few to hold the hand with the ink, a few more to control the other wildly failing hand. Pre-Wedding prep - My brother, holding two cell phones, a Blackberry and a PDA in his pockets.


For a pics from a professional photog, check out this link: http://www.kmkwed.wedding64.com/


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are funny! i love the one of your brother with all the cell phones!! i can just imagine that!

re: the picture of you and your grandmother--I thought that you were SIRI!!

Anonymous said...

OK, kasama, I didn't recognize you the 1st time!!!

Beth said...

Wow I love all the pictures especially the photographer's montage. Everyone looks so great and like you're having so much fun. Congratulations and happy new year!

Tim said...

Congratulations to all and very happy new year. A Blog is a wonderful thing to keep in touch with the "world".