Monday, January 7, 2008

A call for your kiss and tell

If you've ever dated or been romantically involved with my husband, Josh, please do tell if you've ever given him any feedback. According to him, no ex has ever given him any feedback on his behavior or information that would have helped him in the relationship.
I find this hard to believe. He claims I'm the only girl to give him any kind of feedback. I did have to hit him over the head a number of times (and even on the same things!) to explain things that to my amazement he'd never heard of. It felt really humiliating to cover off (repeatedly) basic things that I thought everyone took for granted. For example, he claimed to have never heard of paying for a date when you're the asker. I can't believe I actually pointed this out to him while we were on a date. It was so awkward. I remember much of our early experiences simplified in my mind to - is he really that dumb or a big asshole? (Luckily, as it turns out, he's neither.)
And there are even more uproarious things that make me blush to even think about mentioning.

10 comments:

Beth said...

I think Josh paid on the first date. But he also brought his toothbrush and pajamas. That was weird.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Beth! I think I've seen a picture that you took of him in his robe or pajamas while brushing his teeth. I didn't know that was a picture of your first date. Boy is he weird!

Beth said...

There's no way I took that. He didn't bring his robe, and by the way he did NOT spend the night. I am NOT that kind of girl!!! :)

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Hi Beth, strangely enough, I think he's not that kind of guy either. :) But he did admit to kissing like 100 girls at his bar mitzvah. Ew!!!

Cassandra Jupiter said...

And maybe another 100 at his sister's. Double ew!!!!

Beth said...

HAHAHHAHAH!

js said...

I think I might have even kissed Beth at Shelley Lewinter's bat mitzvah ... did I?

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Is he stupid, is he an asshole...well he's just pathologically forgetful.

Beth said...

Hmmm. I can't remember. I think I was too busy slow dancing with the boys in my grade.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

I didn't realize how reading the Torah in Hebrew facilitates hook ups. I can partly blame why I was so awkward around boys and men - no bat or bar mitzvah experience. Re: "...boys in my grade", I thought you and Josh are contemporaries.