Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What's wrong...ala Highlights

On Sunday, I was in a super rush to get to a wedding on time. About 10 minutes to departing our home, I commanded my husband to dress our younger daughter, Daisy. Aww man! he grumbles. About 1.5 hours later, I'm in hysterics as I realize poor Daisy has her dress on backwards. We quickly corrected it during the ceremony and took before/after pics. Can you tell which is which? (I feel like it's so obvious just from her expression...)




Image A

Image B

2 comments:

Lost in Dixie said...

This is SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! My father would have done something as stupid as put on the dress backwards, too.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Dixie, my husband wants to challenge you to identify the picture of the dress that's on backwards. Says it's not so obvious!