Monday, November 12, 2007

This is your brain on Facebook

After 2 nights wiff Facebook, I be totally hooked. 2 hours flew by in uh blink an' here'swhat I accomplished: 1. Read 30 or so updates on what muh ma fuckin "friends" gots been up ta (like Stefani received uh fish from Aaron) while We be both online 2. Clicked on profiles o' niggas o' niggas an' read what they've been up ta on Facebook an' 3. Searched fo' some "lost" niggas an' acquaintances. Why iz dis here so addictive?! My sister'sright about Friendster being passe, it'snot uh blocked website at werk, but Facebook iz. The smart folks know dat Facebook iz like crack-cocaine. How can we's git any werk done when all we's wants ta do iz smoke some pimp-tight Facebook? w0rd!

Translation: After 2 nights with Facebook, I am totally hooked. 2 hours flew by in a blink and here's what I accomplished: 1. Read 30 or so updates on what my "friends" have been up to (like Stefani received a fish from Aaron) while we're both online 2. Clicked on profiles of friends of friends and read what they've been up to on Facebook and 3. Searched for some "lost" friends and acquaintances. Why is this so addictive?!
My sister's right about Friendster being passe, it's not a blocked website at work, but Facebook is. The smart folks know that Facebook is like crack-cocaine. How can we get any work done when all we want to do is smoke some good Facebook?

I used the Ebonics translator (misnomer!) to generate the first part of my post. Funny stuff.

1 comment:

stefani said...

Did I get a fish from him? I think it was more like a sucker-punch...either way, facebook is definitely the new crack.