Sunday, November 4, 2007

Icelandic Bras?

Part II
I found a video that shows to how measure for a bra on VideoJug (hee hee!). The instructions are the same as I've always seen. But there are some commenters who have the same issue as me -- I see multiple posts with people who are C, D, E, F etc cups but the procedure is saying that they're AA. I'm not the only one with a major issue on bra measuring methodology. I'm convinced now that if you get a double A cup or greater (or smaller depending on how you look at it) by this methodology, you probably have a narrow back. I don't think you can even buy a AA or AAA bra unless it's a training bra. Finally, according to the procedure, if the measurement of the band and fullest part of your bust is one inch different, then you're a A. Less than one inch, double A. So how can anyone be triple A? Whew! I've answered my own question.
I'm on a quest to find out how it's done in other countries. I've emailed the only Icelandic person I know, I hope she tells me that it's done differently there. When I visited Iceland, everyone seemed a little smarter and more practical than people in the US.
Also there's a custom lingerie shop in the same building where I work. I might have to stop in there for a consultation.

Read more Bra Saga.

No comments: